Tuesday, March 16, 2010

23/1/10

This was an odd dream. I was with a group of family members, but they wanted me to do something I didn’t. So I ducked into a building through an ornate door. Grandpa chased after me, but I was already inside and trying to find a place to hide. To get into the building I have to go through a security box. I step into it and hear a voice telling me to crouch. I do this. It’s a good thing I do, because these sheets of sharpened metal come out. If I had been standing I would have been sliced apart into about 4 pieces. I step out onto the other side and am met by a man who says I have met the criteria for whatever they were looking for. I am led to a room, where I am stripped of my clothes (I remember being embarrassed about being naked in front of this bloke) but he leaves and two maids come in and I am scrubbed from head to foot. When I am clean and showered off I am clothed in some kind of sheet/tunic/dress and measured for samurai clothing. As I walk past the entrance, grandpa comes in and yells something to me, but he is ignored and I pass into another room. There I am taught fighting, then tai chi, and then ballet. I think it was some kind of cycle but I can’t remember the bits between the tuition. I do remember that I followed the ballet girl around at the end of my lesson and that we, end up in a shop. We are just heading out into the silver light outside when the dream faded.

[Via http://amydreamer.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment